- All visitors are invited to a Fellowship Lunch in the Old Building after the Main Service.
- The Library Department is asking all the departments with items stocked in the library to kindly have their items removed so as to create space.
- The sermons for the camp meeting are ready. Visit the library for details.
- There will be a Mass Choir rehearsal on Sunday 13th August, 2017.from 09:00hrs to 12:00hrs. ALL members of registered singing groups and soloists to attend.
The Deacons would like to encourage parents who to sit with their children during the main service. This is so as to avoid the noise coming from the children's section.
- The Pathfinders intensive progressive class camp will run from 20th to 25th August, 2017. For details Br. Miti: 0975 990494.
- The Northern Zambia Union Conference Youth Ministries Department are fundraising for the City Market victims. Donations of a minimum of K5 for Adventurers and Pathfinders and K10 for Senior Youths are encouraged. Well wishers are also encouraged to participate in this just cause. The target is to raise K100,000.00. kindly hand over those donations to Br. C. Chumpi.